At Heathryburn School, our vision is to provide a high-quality education which inspires our learners to achieve their full potential and equips them with the skills for a successful, healthy and happy life.
Our Aims –
- Respect ourselves, each other and the world around us
- Take pride in our school and community
- Nurture our learners to be happy and healthy
- Support one another and keep each other safe
- Achieve potential and never give up!
- Become lifelong learners
During session 2017-2018, the engagement of all stakeholders in informing updated, values, vision and aims has resulted in the creation of a draft curriculum rationale, defined by the uniqueness and key drivers of Heathryburn School. This will be further developed and implemented by all staff during session 2018-2019.